Senior Model Program
Our Senior Model Program is a way for high school seniors to earn discounts on their senior portraits while helping us show off the latest styles and update our senior images! We’re now accepting applications for 2012 graduates!
So what does this mean?
- You get a FREE mini-session during your junior year or the summer after.
- You get a FREE set of your modeling photo cards to give to your friends.
- You get to show off your images before everyone else.
- You get images to put on your Facebook.
- Every one of your friends that chooses us and tells us that you referred them will get YOU $25 off your session!
- Every one of your friends that chooses us and tells us that you referred them will get $25 off THEIR session!
- Your entire senior collection could be FREE!!! Your $250 collection + 10 friend referrals = Free!!
- Free is good. Very good.
What do I have to do to be your model?
- Fill out the form below with your parent’s permission.
- Email us a photo of yourself.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Have your FREE mini-session during your junior year or the summer after.
- Purchase a collection at half-price and have the session in the fall of 2011. (Which can then be free with referrals!)
- Post some of the images we give you to your Facebook without cropping out the logo.
Am I the right person to be your model?
Yes! We need seniors from a variety of schools, interests, and styles. We want both guys and girls. What matters most is your personality. We will however limit our seniors from each school so be sure to send this in early.
To start, fill out the form below and then email a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.